Fri, Jun 02|
Endless Summer Meditation Retreat at Kripalu
Savor summertime sweetness while you cultivate lasting feelings of celebration, togetherness, and joy! Join me with meditation teacher and former Dean of the Kripalu School of Ayurveda, Larissa Hall Carlson, for a program that offers fun outdoor mindfulness experiences and refreshing meditations.
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jun 04, 2023, 11:30 AM
Stockbridge, 57 Interlaken Rd, Stockbridge, MA 01262, USA
About the event
Book on Kripalu.org
A program that offers fun outdoor mindfulness experiences and refreshing meditations to access lifelong happiness, vigor, and vitality—from one summer to the next! Tap into your best self and discover the infinite possibilities of tranquility as you experience:
- An opening night that includes stargazing and conversation by the campfire
- The creation of a group sand mandala to remind ourselves of our deep interconnectedness
- Indoor seated meditations as gateways to wisdom and joy
- Silent nature walks for mindful contemplation
- Meditation on the sounds of nature and moments of silence for reflection and introspection
- Techniques to unlock limitless compassion, contentment, and insight.
Being mindful doesn't have to mean just sitting still. A mindful life can feel like a delightful, connected, and endless summer.